Friday, August 22, 2014

Sharing...

I really enjoy learning about each of my students: their talents, their learning styles, their hobbies, and even their insights. One of my goals for this year is for every student to make life applications from the subjects that we are studying together. Hence came the idea for my bulletin board: "What this class means to me"...
Parents, if you get a chance to stop in my classroom I know you would enjoy reading some of the comments that were posted. Some descriptions or goals are very general but there are some like this one...
...that are quite insightful. And remember when you read, I did ask for honest opinions.

What you ask for "ye shall receive."

I plan to ask again in a few weeks to see if their perspective has changed once we've been through a few chapters and studied more on our subjects.

So stop in a read a few. I know you'll enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment