Sunday, March 25, 2018

Research Papers...

If you didn't work on your research paper this week during Spring Break, I'm here to remind you that your paper is due this Friday, March 30th. This is the complete project: title page, pledge page, completed/updated outline with thesis statement, paper, and bibliography. Don't forget!! If you do forget this is two zeros for my classes and then one for Mrs. Allison's English class. Also, I will give extra credit if you turn it in a few days earlier. However, that being said, it must be an "A" paper or I will hand it back to you to fix it before Friday. I'm looking forward to reading your papers!!

1 comment:

  1. We Provide Our Customers With the Latest and up-to-date Dumps Questions & Answers with a 100% Exam Passing Guarantee. We Promise Exceptional Success in First Attempt. https://www.ace4sure.com/C_S4CS_2011-questions.html

    ReplyDelete