Monday, March 30, 2020

March 30th Briefing Video...

Click on your grade below to see a short instructional video I made that will walk you through accessing your lecture videos for this week. You must watch this video before you begin this weeks work. If you already watched through the link I sent out in an e-mail on Saturday, March 28th, then you do not need to rewatch. Once you have watched the video, please leave a comment below that you watched. If I do not see your name, I will be contacting you for confirmation.

6 comments:

  1. This is Jenny Limbaugh and I have watched this video through the link sent out by email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Amanda! I have watched the briefing video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Smith. This is Ruth. I've watched the briefing video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched the video. ~Nayeli

    ReplyDelete