Saturday, January 7, 2017

UPDATE: Persuasive Essay Video...

If you read through the Persuasive Essay post HERE and watched the video of the debate, you will remember that I added an extra incentive to watch the video and then leave a comment. Five extra bonus points would be added to your persuasive essay score on Monday, January 9th, which will be recorded as a TEST grade. I've thought some more on this extra credit and thought I would ADD five more bonus points if you could do a simple outline (following the set up we discussed on Wednesday, January 4th) of either the affirmative or the negative side in their opening arguments. That means you could earn up to TEN BONUS POINTS on your persuasive essay!! Such a nice teacher! Now who will take me up on my offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment