Sunday, September 24, 2017

Asian Country Project...

There were several projects turned in this week that I just need to share. My student's really impressed this teacher with their creativity. Let me start with the Asian Country Project...
I have to say that the results of the 11th and 12th Asian travel brochure project were way better than I ever expected. In previous years when we've done this project I simply expect a hand drawn and hand written brochure. But this year my students went above!

Check out the outside of Ben's brochure on Taiwan...
 Then there's the inside...
Seth designed his around the country of India. Here's the outside...
Then the inside...
I'm not really sure how any of my Geography classes I teach over the next few years will every match this. Great job, Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment