Tuesday, September 5, 2017

New US History Project...

Our new project for US History involves creating a postage stamp for one of the thirteen colonies chosen last Friday. I did not put on the requirements paper what date information to work on the project was due in class but I would be remiss in a few reminders regarding this project. You are not allowed to work on any other class, even one of the other classes I teach you. You must work on work ONLY for US History. Please bring information to class tomorrow, Wednesday, September 6th, so that once I am done with the lesson you may work on your project. These little projects I assigned are actually to be completed in class and not where you need to take them home. So again, no working on any other class (even Biology) in my class, only US History. Bring materials in to work on your new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment